Thursday 5 November 2015

Of redundancies and other things...

Sorry to have disappeared for a bit there - my job became redundant so I've been a bit preoccupied of late ;)  No worries, I'm ok, everything is fine - good package - so things will settle down soon enough. This happened October 20th...and while it was not a surprise as we all knew that 2 of the 4 folks were going to be let go, I admit I was a bit surprised that I was one of them.

Meh, shit happens, and life goes on.  I have a career transition rep helping me help myself find another job, so life is good. :)  Do you know that it's been over 12 years since I've had to write up a resume??  I'll be sure to keep things a little more up-to-date here as they happen...

Take care and be well everyone!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment